What Is Asthma?
• Asthma is a long-term disease that causes inflammation and swelling of the airways. This results in the narrowing of the airways that carry air from the nose and mouth to the lungs.
• Asthma symptoms include trouble breathing (shortness of breath), wheezing, coughing, and tightness or pain in the chest.
• Asthma symptoms can be triggered by different things for different people. Allergens, like dust or pet dander, are common triggers. Some people also develop asthma symptoms in response to certain foods or exercise.
• Asthma can be deadly.
• There is no cure for asthma, but appropriate treatment prevents asthma attacks and can help you have a better quality of life.
• Asthma is one of the most common and costly diseases in the United States.
More Information: https://loom.ly/TEWG25U
If you or someone you know needs specialty donated health care, please contact @anchorageprojectaccess to find out if you qualify! www.anchorageprojectaccess.org
#anchorageprojectaccess #healthcare #donated #healthycommunity