Act quickly, within 30 minutes, and visit the nearest dentist or endodontist.
- Pick up the tooth by the crown (the chewing surface) NOT the root.
- If dirty, gently rinse the tooth with water.
- Reposition the tooth in the socket immediately, if possible.
- Keep the tooth moist at all times.
- See an endodontist or dentist within 30 minutes of the injury.
Have you ever knocked out a tooth? Tell us your story.
A winning smile has another component other than healthy teeth: Don’t forget about those luscious lips! If you’re spending time in the sun, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends protecting your lips with a sunblock for lips that has an SPF of at least 15. Look for a broad-spectrum product that guards against both UVA and UVB rays.
#AnchorageProjectAccess may be able to assist with donated #dentalcare. Contact us today!
June is National Smiles Month