Don’t Ignore Tooth Pain

Act on tooth pain. Whether you have cracked or injured teeth, signs of infection, excessive sensitivity to heat or cold, or other persistent pain in or around your teeth, consult an endodontist right away. Endodontic treatment can save a diseased tooth or treat abscessed, cracked or dislodged teeth, but these issues need to be addressed quickly.

Contact #AnchorageProjectAccess for assistance with donated dental and health care!